Clothing & Weather
WILD PINES PARK
- Courses will continue during moderate rain. They will stop immediately thunder is heard, and will not recommence until 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard. Courses will also stop or be cancelled during high winds.
- Participants will be removed from wooded area during thunder & high winds.
- All participants are advised that trainers or walking boots are the most appropriate footwear.
- Waterproofs are strongly advised to be worn by the participants.
- All jewellery, watches, objects in pockets and anything sharp should be removed prior to a session, in addition to hard/sharp objects in the pocket.
- Anything that might become detached from a person or clothing should be removed.
- Spectacles and sun glasses should contain safety glass and be securely located, or removed